VACANCIES: Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries:
14 December 2016
VACANCY: Rehabilitation Coordinator SANCCOB
8 November 2016
Biodiversity Manager – Gamsberg Project
7 November 2016
VACANCY: Events Manager - ICLEI Africa (NOW CLOSED)
25 October 2016
VACANCY: 50|50 Presenter - 25 October 2016
50|50 are looking for new presenters.
The ideal candidate would be someone:
- Fluent in Afrikaans (preferably 1st language) and who speaks well (the two don’t necessarily go hand in hand)
- Who has wildlife / conservation experience / knowledge – doesn’t have to be a PhD but just a good grasp of the industry or a journalistic, inquiring mind – they need to be able to ask probing questions that are well founded.
- Same or different person who speaks good vernacular language (in addition to Afrikaans preferably) - a person of colour is preferred in this instance
- Someone who can carry off a relaxed stance in front of the camera (its not as easy as some would believe) and who would look at home in a bush environ
- Preferably younger candidates (25-35) with a face for TV :-)
This is quite urgent so potential candidates should contact me asap if possible.
I will need a short bio / CV and a headshot.
For an up and coming conservationist, exposure on 50|50 could just boost a career path nicely.
Applications can be sent to Megan Emmett: firstname.lastname@example.org